Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory (HBRI) e-learning
|CPD Points||: 1 CEUs|
- SA – HPCSA Registered Psychology Professional
- Other – B degree with experience in human development
It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that they adhere to the laws of the country in which they will be working.
The HBRI Certification Web Course provides in-depth training on how to interpret the Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory, a business-related measure of cognitive ability that is a key component of successful managerial performance.
The web course and accompanying workbook focus instruction around the following topics:
- HBRI overview – What it is and isn’t
- Structure of the HBRI and the data types used for measuring business reasoning
- Behavioural descriptors of Strategic, Tactical, and Critical Reasoning abilities
- Strategic and Tactical interactions, and how these interactions produce predictable “Cognitive Styles” of decision making
- How reasoning skills and personality tendencies are linked, especially how derailing tendencies can negatively affect your decision making
- Additional resources to increase HBRI understanding and interpretation
After completing the instructional web course component, the participant will need to pass a 10-question review test to receive the “Hogan HBRI Certification” certificate of completion.