MASTER CLASS: TYPE AND TEAM DEVELOPMENT
|Time||: 08:30 – 17:00|
|Length of Training||: 1 Day|
|Type of Training||: CPD Workshop|
Who should attend
- Any MBTI accredited practitioner with an interest in taking their Type knowledge to the next level, particularly in the field of dealing with teams.
This workshop offers MBTI® certified practitioners a logical framework and practical tools to support individuals and organisations in managing teams effectively. The focus of the workshop is to provide practitioners with type-related exercises, tools and insights which can be applied in team development programmes.
Participants in the workshop will learn how to:
- Determine when it is appropriate to use the MBTI® Instrument with teams
- Use personality type data for team analysis and to explore team strengths and blind spots
- Help leaders and teams work together effectively
- Improve intra-inter-team communications
- Manage change processes
- Enhance team decision making and problem solving
- Support teams in the formulation and actioning of their learning from team development activities
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The following resources are included in the workshop materials:
- Participant Resource Guide
- Introduction to Type® and Teams booklet
- Lunch and refreshments
- CPD points
Disclaimer: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training.
Upcoming MBTI Masterclass Events
|Venue||CEUs||Fee (Inc. VAT)||Status||Target Audience||Action|