Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory–III™ (MCMI-III™)
|Time||: 08:30 – 16:30|
|Length of Training||: 2 days|
|Type of Training||: Training|
Who should attend
- Interns in these fields
The MCMI-III is designed to help the clinician assess psychopathology with a specific focus on personality difficulties. It highlights potential problematic areas of personality along a continuum from normal personality styles to personality disorders. It is highly aligned with the DSM-IV diagnostic system and is useful in clinical settings that require objective measurement of Axis I or Axis II diagnoses. It also allows an in depth understanding of a patient’s underlying personality according to Millon’s well-known theory of personality.
- Two full days of training using didactic and experiential learning techniques
- MCMI-III™ Training File
- Lunch and refreshments
- Millon™ Adolescent Clinical Inventory (MACI™): adolescent personality and clinical syndromes.
- Millon™ Pre-Adolescent Clinical Inventory (M-PACI™): psychological problems in children ages 9 – 12.
- Millon™ Index of Personality Styles Revised (MIPS® Revised): brief personality measure for normal, adult populations.
- Millon™ Adolescent Personality Inventory (MAPI™): adolescent personality characteristics (coping styles, expressed concerns, and behavioural patterns.
- Millon™ Behavioral Medicine Diagnostics (MBMD): for professionals in the medical psychology field.
Paragraph Questions, including interpretation of a profile.
Pass mark is 75%
Kempie van Rooyen, Clinical Psychologist
Universities: Ask about our TTT programme
Disclaimer: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training.
Upcoming Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory–III™ (MCMI-III™) Events
|Venue||CEUs||Fee (Inc. VAT)||Status||Target Audience||Action|